HOURGLASS Body Shape
An HOURGLASS body shape is the least common shape.
Your shoulder and hip measurements are within on 5% of each other and you have a very narrow waist.
You want to focus on flaunting your well defined waist and keeping your shoulders and hips proportionally balanced.
- Scoop neck, halter, sweet-heart neck, v-neck tops.
- Wrap tops and dresses.
- Waist defined tops and dresses like a peplum style.
- Fitted body con dresses.
- Belts to accentuate your waistline.
- Bootcut and straight leg jeans or pants.
- High necklines.
- Low-rise jeans.
- Overly embellished dresses or skirts.
- Empire cut tops or dresses.
- Straight or boxy tunics or tops.